200. Mr. Smith is still in his fifties.
201. I’m two years older than you are.
202. My brother is two years younger than I am.
203. How many are there in your family?
204. There are seven of us altogether.
205. My sister is the oldest. 我的姐姐最大。
206. I’m the youngest.我最小。
207. Guess how old I am. 猜猜我多大。
208. I’d say yor’re about twenty-three.
209. I was thirty on my last birthday. 我
210. I’m going to be sixty-one next Tuesday.
211. What time do you get up every day?
212. I usually wake up early.我通常很早起床。
213. I get up at 6 o’clock every day.我每天6:00起床。
214. My brother gets up later than I do.
215. After I get dressed,I have breakfast.
216. Usually,I have a big breakfast.
217. I have juice,toast and coffee for breakfast.
218. I leave the house at eight a.m. each day.
219. I get to work at nine o’clock every morning.
220. I work hard all morning.
221. I go out for lunch at about 12:30.
222. I finish working at 5:45 p.m.
223. I eat dinner at about 7 o’clock.
224. Before I eat dinner,I read the newspaper for a while.
225. I usually go to bed at about midnight.
226. What time did you get up yesterday morning?
227. I woke up early and got up at 6 o’clock.
228. My brother got up earlier than I did.
229. Did you get dressed ? 你穿好衣服了吗？
230. Yes, I got dressed and had breakfast.
231. What kind of breakfast did you have?
232. What time did you get to work yesterday morning?
233. I left the house at 8 o’clock and got to work at 8:30.
234. Did you work all day? 你全天都在工作吗？
235. Yes, I worked from early morning until late at night.
236. At noon I had lunch with a friend of mine.
237. I finished working at 5:30 and went home.
238. After dinner I read a magazine and made some telephone calls.
239. I went to bed at 11:30 p.m. 我在晚上11:30上的床。
240. I went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night.
241. Where did you go yesterday? 昨天你去哪了？
242. I went to see a friend of mine.我去拜访了一位朋友。
243. Did you see Mr. Jones yesterday? 昨天你见过钟斯先生吗？
244. I didn’t see Mr. Jones,but I saw John .
245. What did you talk about? 你们刚才在讲什么？
246. We talked about a lot of things. 我们刚才在说一些事情。
247. I asked him a lot of questions. 我问了他一些问题。
248. What did you ask him? 你问过他什么？
249. I asked him if he spoke English. 我问他是否会讲英语？
250. He said he spoke a little English. 他说他会讲一点。
251. Then I asked him if he knew anybody in New York .
252. He said he knew a lot of people there.
253. Finally,I asked him how old he was.最后我问他多大了？
254. He said he would rather not tell his age.
255. He answered almost all of my questions.
256. What time did you use to get up last year?
257. I used to wake up early and get up at 7 o’clock.
258. I used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a.m.
259. I never used to oversleep.我从不睡懒觉。
260. I used to get dressed quickly every morning.我通常穿衣服很快。
261. I always used to leave for work at 8:30.我过去常常在8:30去工作。
262. I used to start working at 9:00 o’clock every day.
263. I used to have lunch every day at the same time.
264. I used to work until nearly 6:00 o’clock each day.
265. I used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early.
266. My brother and I used to go a lot of places together.
267. We used to go to the movies about once a week.
268. We used to have a lot of interesting friends.
269. My brother used to all the time.
270. I always used to ask him a lot of questions.
我过去常常问他一些问题。 271. Where do you live? 你住在哪里？
272. I live on Washington Street. 我在华盛顿街住。
273. What’s your address? 你的地址是什么？
274. I live at 1203 Washington Street.
275. I’m Mr. Smith’s next door neighbor.
276. You live here in the city,don’t you?
277. I’m from out of town. 我来自城镇。
278. How long have you lived here? ？
279. I’ve lived here for five years. 我在这住了5年了。
280. He’s known me for over ten years.
281. I’ve spoken English all my life. 我终生讲英语。
282. I’ve already read that book. 我已经读完了那本书。
283. Has he studied French very long?
284. Have you had breakfast already? 你吃过早饭了吗？
285. Yes,I had breakfast two hours ago.
286. Where were you yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午你在哪？
287. I was at home all afternoon. 。
288. I was writing some letters to friends of mine.
289. What were you doing at about 4 o’clock yesterday afternoon?
290. I was listening to the radio. 我在听广播。
291. What were you doing when I called you on the telephone?
292. When you called me, I was eating dinner.
293. When I saw Mr. Jones,he was talking with John Smith.
294. While you were writing letters,I was reading a book.
295. While we were having breakfast,John was talking on the telephone.
296. Can you guess what I was doing this morning?
297. I can’t remember yesterday afternoon.
298. I’ve forgotten what he said his address was.
299. I’ve forgotten what time he said he .