16. A blind man who leans against a wall imagines that it’s the boundary of the world.
17. A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.
18. A book is the same today as it always was and it will never change.
19. A book that remains shut is but a block.
20. A borrowed cloak does not keep one warm.
21. Absence sharpens love， presence strengthens it.
22. A burden of one’s choice is not felt.
23. A burnt child dreads the fire.
24. A candle lights others and consumes itself.
25. A cat may look at a king.
26. A cat has nine lives.
27. Accidents will happen.
28. A chain is no stronger than its weakest link.
29. A change of work is as good as a rest.
30. A cheerful wife is the joy of life.