1. A bad beginning makes a bad ending.
2. A bad bush is better than the open field.
3. A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.
4. A bad conscience is a snake in one’s heart.
5. A bad custom is like a good cake， better broken than kept.
6. A bad padlock invites a picklock.
7.A change of work is as good as a rest.
8. A bad thing never dies.
9. A bad workman quarrels with his tools.
10. A bargain is a bargain.
11. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
12. A beggar’s purse is bottomless.
13. A bird is known by its note，and a man by his talk.
14. A bird may be known by its song.
15. A bit in the morning is better than nothing all day.